2.3

I pick up mail for my son who is hospitalized.Today I get mail with a different name than him, but with his address.

Its from EZPASSMD so I open it to see whats what. It's to some car rental CO in Hanover MD, with a license plate he never owned. He has a pickup truck registered in Delaware only. Doesn't have an EZPASSMD transponder, mail or account anywhere to be found.

I call the number on the notice. I get a high volume - call back later message.

I go online and the url just sits, spins and timeouts.

Looks like our friends at EZPASSMD are having a NOTICE problem.Anyone else seeing this?

This person wrote the review because of "bad address/name" at Ez Pass. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ez Pass to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ez Pass other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ez Pass?

Comments

I have tried multiple times to update credit card info with ezpassmd.com I have asked for a new password and they send me one in the mail within a week.Site says it doesn't recognize new password.

This same thing has happened multiple times with newly sent passwords each time.Today I called them and was on hold for about 1/2 hour when I hung up in disgust.For all the Md tax I pay this is a terrible response and poorly operating system.

Is it possible your son rented a vehicle from the car rental place and did not pay a toll?Car rental companies do forward any fines, tickets, or notices of tolls due to the individual who rented the vehicle.

This is definitely not a scam.

If you owe civil penalties on your MDTA tolls I suggest you take advantage of this waiver period while you can. It ends in 3 days!

After relocating I had to commute over 100 miles to work (round trip) back and forth for 2 months. I wouldn't always have change on me for the tolls and in a rush I would just drive through and tell myself they would send me a bill for the tolls later with an additional $1 admin charge and I would just pay it.

I did not know about the $50 civil penalty (for each violation) !!!!

I got a bill for over $700.I am getting ready to pay only the tolls due which amount to a little over $100

Reference these sources or just google ezpass md and go to their website:

I got one today. Looks like a scam to me.